These are links to organisations and other information useful to residents. Let us know if you have any suggestions.
Online Communities in the area
- Dublin 15 forum on boards.ie
- Dublin 15 Community Council – Umbrella group for Dublin 15 resident associations.
- Ongar Community Council
- Dublin Bus – Timetables for routes serving Carpenterstown.
- Irish Rail – Handy PDF timetables.
- Irish Statute Book -Online access to Acts of the Oireachtas and Statutory Instruments. There is a good search facility.
- Revenue Commissioners – VRT – Information about VRT and importing cars.
- Garda Siochana – The Garda website.
Fingal County Council
- Fingal County Council – Homepage for the local authority.
- Coolmine Recycling Centre – Opening hours, contact information and service list.
- Littering – Persons littering or failing to pick up dog waste are subject to a €125 fine.
- Traffic Signals – Report traffic light problems to the council
- Abandoned Cars – Abandoned and burned out cars can be reported to the county council for removal.
- Weekly Planning Application Lists – An archive of the weekly lists of planning permission applications received by the council. Also includes the decisions made.
- Planning Application Search – Search for information about submitted planning applications, including viewing the plans and any conditions stipulated by the council.
- FCC Castleknock/Mulhuddart Area A meeting minutes – These are the minutes of the Fingal County Council area that covers Carpenterstown. Also, Services B – Strategic & General Matters for our area.
- Dog Wardens – Phone (01) 890-6272 or (01) 838-3236.
- FCC Councillors – Contact information for Castleknock area councillors.
- Joan Burton – Labour Party.
- Ruth Coppinger – Socialist Party.
- Leo Varadkar – Fine Gael.
- Jack Chambers – Fianna Fail
- Litter in Carpenterstown – regular photos of litter picked up while walking around Riverwood and Carpenterstown.
- Petra Property Management – Phone 293-5103. They are the management agency for Woodbrook estate. Call them about ringing alarms.
- Roof Leaks – A number of residents have contacted Christy Coughlan (087-969-1902) to resolve the roof leaks that some houses exhibit. Residents can contact us or Christy for more information about the problem and the resolution.
- Leaky Boilers – Some residents are experiencing leaky boilers that have needed service or replacement. Vokera (056-775-5055) can service the boiler for €180 including parts (for more serious problems the price can be up to a maximum of €280).