Parks Tennis Summer Camps Coaching for Boys & Girls
Tennis coaching takes place over 3 weeks, from Monday 10th July to Friday 28th July. Each week is booked separately so children can do 1, 2 or 3 weeks.
- 9:30 – 10:30am: 5 – 7 year olds.
- 10:45am – 11:45am: 8 – 10 year olds.
- 12:00pm – 1:00pm: 11 – 17 year olds.
Fee is €35 (€1.80 plus booking fee) per week.
If morning sessions do not suit, afternoon sessions are available at the Hazel Lawn courts in Blanchardstown (behind SuperValu).
Parks Tennis welcomes all children irrespective of previous tennis experience and prides itself on a child-centered approach with a focus on enjoyment and participation.
The emphasis throughout all programmes is on:
- structured tennis sessions combined with fun and games
- teaching new tennis skills
- making friends in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere
- providing a thoroughly enjoyable overall experience
- introducing a sport for life
Parks Tennis invites your children to enjoy what may well be a new sporting experience at a very affordable cost.
What you need to bring
Labelled bottle of water, runners, appropriate sport attire plus sun cream (depending on the weather).
Terms & Conditions
The full list of terms & conditions is on the Parks Tennis website.