On 22 June the Riverwood Biodiversity Group held a meeting with new members. A few weeks prior to it members of the group walked around the estate looking for houses with gardens that looked like they were managed by like minded people, dropping in a flyer inviting the resident to join the group. This resulted in a few new members.
Ten people attended the meeting, with four apologies. The group discussed ideas for future projects, the split them into short/medium/long term plans.
- Chairperson: Mairead Stack
- Secretary: Niamh McCarthy & Linda Conway (Shared Role)
- Treasurer: Karen Kearney
- PR/Social Media: Tony Conneff & Eileen Quinn
- Training Officer: Frank Lynch
- Ordinary Members: Geraldine Danaher, Caitriona Mulhall
The next meeting is scheduled for Thursday 31 August at 8pm in The Carpenter.
If any resident is interested in joining the Riverwood Biodiversity Group please contact us and we will put you in contact with them.