Dublin Parks Tennis is serving up a Summer of Fun for the month of July 2019
- Girls and boys from 5-17 years can discover hidden talents, make new friends and have lots of active fun.
- Low cost affordable tennis coaching takes place from Monday 1st July to Friday 26th July.
- Suitable for beginners and improvers.
- Fee is €75 for the month of July, €65 for any 3 weeks, €50 for any 2 weeks or €30 for one week.
- All equipment supplied (racquets and balls etc).
- Two Hour classes each weekday: 5-8 years from 9:30 – 11:30am, 9-17 years from 11 – 1pm (the overlap is correct).
Registration for Dublin Parks Tennis tennis coaching will take place at the Riverwood tennis courts Friday 28th June between 2-4pm or you can pre-register online at parkstennis.com. Coaching starts on Monday 1st July.
Qualified coaches conduct the coaching . The classes are open to boys and girls between 5 years and 17 years, irrespective of their tennis experience.
If you do not have a racquet one will be loaned to you.
Also, do not worry if you miss the first day, children can sign up at any time during the programme.
This programme is subsidised by Fingal County Council & The Irish Sports Council.
Phone (01) 833-8711 or email email@example.com or go to ParksTennis.com if you need further information.