The Fingal PPN training programme timetable for April/May/June is now live on the Fingal PPN website.
Following a survey earlier in the year the following workshops will be run in Blanchardstown (and Swords and Balbriggan):
- Introduction to Volunteer Recruitment and Management
- Good Governance in my organisation
- Grant Writing and being ‘Shovel Ready’
- Invasive Species and Reducing Waste
The following workshops will run just once at one location:
- Event Management (Blanchardstown / April)
- GDPR General Date Protection Regulation (Swords / May)
- Being Inclusive – Disability and Access Awareness (Balbriggan / June)
Any member of your organisation can register to attend any of the workshops in any location. Registration is a requirement.
Each workshop starts at 7pm in Dillon House (building beside Power City) and runs for 2 to 2.5 hours.