Rats – Please Report Any Sightings

A few residents have reported seeing rats in their back gardens and in the public areas of the estate. We have a contact in Fingal County Council that deals with vermin in the county. Before we meet him we need to get information about the extent of the problem.

If you have see a rat on your property or elsewhere in the estate please let us know. We will use this information to help identify the areas to concentrate new eradication efforts.

Update: We have received reports of rats seen in Riverwood Copse, Riverwood Chase, Riverwood Glebe, Riverwood Heath and Riverwood Lawn.