Dublin Parks Tennis is serving up a Summer of Fun for the month of July 2016
- Girls and boys from 5-17 years can discover hidden talents, make new friends and have lots of active fun.
- Low cost affordable tennis coaching takes place from Monday 1st July to Friday 29th July.
- Suitable for beginners and improvers.
- Fee is €45 for the month of July, or €30 for two weeks.
- All equipment supplied.
- Hourly classes between 10am and 1pm, divided by age.
Registration for Dublin Parks Tennis tennis coaching will take place at the Riverwood tennis courts Friday 1st July 2016 between 2-4pm. Coaching starts on Monday 4th July.
Qualified coaches conduct the coaching . The classes are open to boys and girls between 5 years and 17 years, irrespective of their tennis experience. The fee for 4 weeks (5 days a week) is €45.
Hourly classes take place between 10am and 1pm. Children are allocated a class according to their age. Generally the hourly classes are split as follows, though this may change:
- 10am class: 5 – 8 year olds.
- 11am class: 9 – 11 year olds.
- 12pm class: 12 – 17 year olds.
If you do not have a racquet one will be loaned to you.
Also, do not worry if you miss the first day, children can sign up at any time during the programme.
This programme is subsidised by Fingal County Council & The Irish Sports Council.
Phone (01) 833-8711 or email email@example.com or go to ParksTennis.com if you need further information.